EFT Money Coach Certification Program
Participation & Release of Liability Agreement
Welcome and congratulations on being accepted into the EFT Money Coach Certification Program (the “Program”) operated by Tap Your Power, LLC, doing business as EFT Tapping Training Institute (the “Institute”) and facilitated by Alina Frank and Craig Weiner (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Program Directors”). This Participation & Release of Liability Agreement (“Agreement”) contains important information the Institute needs to share with you and for you to know about the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The goal of the Program is to train participants, who are already skilled Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) practitioners, as EFT Money Coaches. Specifically, the Program is intended to support participants in establishing a professional coaching practice, focusing on training participants in helping their clients to transform their relationship with money; thereby enabling their clients to feel more empowered about their finances.
2. The Program requirements and curriculum are published on the eftmoneycoach.com website and are incorporated herein by reference and made part of this Agreement. You understand that the Institute’s materials presented in the Program, including ideas, teachings, protocols, methods, resources, techniques, books, programs, products, and other materials (collectively the “Materials”) is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not financial or psychological advice.
3. Provided you have successfully completed of all of the requirements for the Program, including signing the Institute’s EFT Money Coach Certification Agreement, you will have the opportunity to become a Certified EFT Money Coach, granting you the right to identify and represent yourself as such. You understand and agree that you may not represent yourself as an EFT Money Coach (certified, authorized, or otherwise) or advertise that you use the Institute’s Materials or represent in any other manner, either express or implied, that you are sanctioned, endorsed, authorized, certified, or otherwise a representative of the Institute or the Program Directors until you have successfully completed the Program and signed the EFT Money Coach Certification Agreement.
4. You understand that in order to graduate from the Program you must have successfully completed all the Program requirements as set forth by the Institute and you must have demonstrated proficiency and competency in the required skills. Your success will be measured by your understanding of the concepts and techniques as taught in the Program. Also, you will be evaluated on your ability to implement the concepts and techniques as taught in the Program to others within your legally defined scope of practice. Such proficiency and understanding of the concepts and techniques as taught in the Program will be solely assessed by the Program Directors. Further you understand that the Program includes six (6) one-hour personal mentoring sessions with one of the Program Directors. However, if the Program Directors decide, in their sole discretion, that you need additional mentoring sessions, then the fee for any such additional one-hour personal mentoring sessions is $150.
5. The fee for the Program is in the amount of $6,997.00 (the “Fee”). If paid in full upon execution of this Agreement, the cost is reduced to $6,497. You can elect to pay the $6,997 fee by making nine (9) consecutive monthly payments in the amount of $777.44. The Fee is payable to Tap Your Power, LLC in U.S. funds and may be paid by check or through PayPal.
6. You agree and understand that online classes for the Program, including any demonstrations, may be audio recorded or recorded via streaming video for the purpose of making such audio recording or streaming video of an online class available to participants not able to attend the live online class and who need to review the audio recording or streaming video of such online class (“collectively the “Class Recordings”). The Class Recordings will only be available to participants as streaming and will not be available to download in order to protect the confidentiality of the information presented in the Class Recordings. Further, you agree and understand that the Institute shall have all rights in and to the Class Recordings, including the copyrights therein.
7. You understand that your payment of the Program’s Fee does not guarantee that the Institute will grant you the right to become a Certified EFT Money Coach. Further, you understand that the Program Directors may decide, in their sole discretion, at any time during your participation in the Program, that you are not an appropriate candidate to become a Certified EFT Money Coach. Some of the reasons for a possible dismissal from the Program include but are not limited to, 1) not demonstrating proficiency or competency in the required skills; 2) breach of this Agreement; 3) not abiding by the rules, procedures, and policies of the Program; 4) incompatibility with other participants or individuals attending any Program events; 5) failure to fully participate in the Program; 6) not respecting parameters or boundaries; 7) failure to maintain ethical standards for the Program; 8) non-payment of the Fee and/or any additional Program costs; or 9) using the Institute’s organization or its available student/client/participant base for any type of gain or private enterprise, including sale of products or services, or to promote a particular belief, modality, method or philosophy. You will be notified in writing if the Program Directors decide, in their sole discretion, to terminate your participation in the Program. In such event, you shall receive a pro-rata refund of the tuition you paid for the Program, based on the number of components of the Program you have completed. You understand that you also have the option, in your sole discretion, to terminate your participation in the Program by notifying the Program Directors in writing of your decision to terminate your participation in the Program. In such event, you shall forfeit any unused portion of your tuition.
8. You acknowledge and agree that anything and everything discussed with the Program Directors, either during or separate from the Program, is merely a perspective for you to consider. Therefore, your participation in the Program is not intended to create nor does it establish a coach-client or any other type of professional relationship between you and the Program Directors and should not be relied upon as financial, psychological, or other professional advice of any kind or nature whatsoever. You understand that the Program Directors are only providing their services as the directors of the Program and they are not financial planners or investment advisors.
9. Because of the experiential nature of the Program, you agree and understand that the Institute cannot provide any guarantees or predictions regarding the outcome or the results you may experience from participating in the Program. Please be advised that by participating in the Program, it is possible to experience some physical discomfort and/or emotional distress that can be perceived as negative. If you inadvertently experience any emotional distress and/or physical discomfort participating in the Program, you are advised to notify the Institute and if appropriate, to seek the professional services.
10. Due to the fact that the Program includes group discussions in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information, you understand that you waive your rights of privacy and confidentiality with respect to other individuals participating in the Program with you. In the event, as part of the Program learning, you discuss any information regarding a client, in order to protect the confidentiality of such client, you agree to only give an alias and to refrain from providing any information that could potentially identify the client, including geographical information. Since the Institute uses a Zoom electronic platform to conduct the Program online, you understand that it is not possible for the Academy to guarantee the confidentiality of any of the information shared during the Program conducted online.
11. By participating in the Program you agree to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations applicable to you; to practice the themes, topics, protocols, processes, techniques and concepts of the Program only within your legally defined scope of practice and to be fully responsible for all of your verbal and written statements, actions and representations made to any individual or entity regarding the Program, the Program Directors, and the Institute. Further, by participating in the Program, you agree to abide by the rules and policies of the Program.
12. The Materials presented during the Program and any other content made available during the Program, except for content provided by third parties, are owned by the Institute and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws. You may not duplicate, screen grab, modify, publish, post on Facebook or other social media sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Materials or any other content presented in the Program, including content provided by any third parties..
13. You acknowledge that you have been given the opportunity by the Institute to ask questions regarding any aspect of this Agreement. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Program and that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence and you have the right to enter into this Agreement.
14. You understand that your participation in the Program is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. You acknowledge that the extent of the Program’s effectiveness, as well as the Program’s risks and benefits, are not fully known. Therefore, you agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any and all risks associated with your participation in the Program. Further, you agree and understand that this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law.
15. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to this Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to this Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of Washington, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of this Agreement shall continue in full force and affect. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. No waiver by any party of any right under this Agreement will be construed as a waiver of any other right. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable as applied to any circumstance, then the remainder of this Agreement will be interpreted to best carry out the intent of the parties.
By signing below, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement and you agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein. This Agreement shall be binding upon you and your heir(s) and legal representative(s).
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you agree to fully release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Institute, its owners, members, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants, volunteers, and others associated with the Institute from any and all claims or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, legal, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Program and as a result of your representations or actions while participating in the Program.
Please indicate your acceptance and agreement by signing in the space provided below.
Typing your name in the space provided above will be considered your signature and by submitting this Agreement electronically to email@example.com will constitute your acceptance and agreement of this Agreement. This Agreement becomes effective as of the date typed in above.
© 2023, Midge Murphy, all rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of this Participation & Release of Liability Agreement by any parties other than Tap Your Power, LLC. is prohibited by federal law.